Saturday, May 10, 2008

38 Weeks & A Baby Shower!....











I am 38 weeks prego now...wow



-as you can see My butt sticks out just as far as by belly does....story of my LIFE! hahaha






Enough of that....I had a baby shower last night!! I had soooo much fun! My math teacher (Ms. Zachreson) threw me a shower for all of my friends last night, what a sweetheart! I took Ms. Z all 4 years in high school cause she was the only one who could teach me! I tried to take another teacher my senior year, but that only lasted ONE semester and I had to transfer into Ms. Z's class. I also would come home early on friday when I was going to school in Logan so I could get help with my homework from Ms. Z...it's funny the people who make an impact on your life...you never would have guessed it in the beginning. Anyways, here are some pics of my baby shower...




The cake (and other food) was soo cute and Soooo delicious!



My Friends are soo cute!! It has been forever since we all have been in the same room together...


so starting at 8 weeks, 5 months, 7 months, and finally 9 months...this is crazy madness!!
I had so much fun seeing everyone again! It's crazy to see how life turns out, even after only 4 years out of high school. I never thought in a million years that I would be married and have a baby at the age of 21, I was so adamit about not doing either until I was AT LEAST 24 or 25. But I also am so happy where I'm at in life right now, my husband pulled me out of a slump and dangerous behavior and my baby girl made me realize where I need to be on Sunday and where I want to be for eternity. I could not ask for more in life than what I have = amazing family and wonderful friends!!
I'm so sappy right now...I am going home! :)

No comments: