Friday, May 9, 2008

It's Coming!!...

I cannot believe I only have 2 weeks until my due date!!

I went to the doctor last wednesday and he told me that he thought the baby seemed to be at a normal weight, her head is down and she is in a good position. He also told me that I am dialated 1 centimeter and about 30% efaced...Exciting!! Then, yesterday right before my Lamaz Class I lost my mucus plug! haha sorry to those of you who do not want to know that but I'm excited! It actually was pretty gross/weird/unexpected but after the initial shock I was excited! I told Trish 1st and then got a little embarassed that I said it so quick! haha oh well. Trish told me that I should go for a jog to make the baby come, but I told her no cause I have a baby shower tonight and hers is tomorrow and I don't wanna miss them!! Also, I can hardly walk (or waddle if you have seen me lately) let alone run! I have had dreams of running and that is about it! If she does not come by her due date, it sounds like my doctor will let me go for about a week or so over, you can bet your butt that I will be doing everything in the book to make her come. As much as I like the sound of her waiting until the 1st of June, I don't think my body can take it much longer!!! Plus, I want to be cute again, not just this giant blob, I want to wear my cute clothes again, and I want to BUY new cute clothes!!

There is a picture of Trish and I and our bellies at Thanksgiving Point on Trish's blog. You all should check it out. It's really cute and it shows how big I really am, it's insane!

Well, I have a baby shower tonight, so I better get work done so I can get out of here!!

2 comments:

Sprack Attack said...

Good luck in the next few weeks. Happy 1st Mother's Day.

Tami said...

It is amazing what life can give us, I am so excited for you, good luck and I can't wait to see cute little Aubri