Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Aubri Jean

Ok, So some of you have been asking for more pictures of Miss Aubri Jean so here you go.....

Aubri and Daddy getting ready for church



Aubri is on the Left and Keija is on the Right...remember that Keija is 5 Weeks YOUNGER than little Aubri....this makes me laugh. They were sooo cute cooo-ing at eachother. It was so cute.


Now Aubri does this a lot, I can't believe I caught it on camera! What a charmer.




Camping Cousins!!! This was at Flaming Gorge with my dad, and just so ya know, the matching outfits was completely not planned. Jayci kept growling at Aubri while we were taking these pics, it was so funny.
Well, that's all I really have for today...not much goes on around my place, so yeah....Later! :)



4 comments:

Miss Brandy said...

Hey Natalie,

I couldn't find your e-mail address. I'd love the pics of your wedding. I'd also love to help your friend. Have her e-mail me at detailsutah@hotmail.com.

Thanks!!!

All those girls are so cute! Think of the fun and mischief they'll have growing up!

Trish Griffee said...

So cute. That picture makes Keija look like I take her tanning. Our girls are so cute!

Tami said...

Aubri is so cute! Thanks for the pictures. If I didn't know better I would think Aubri and Keija are twins!

Jeff, Crystal & Hudson said...

Hi Natalie! Just thought I would say "hi" your little girl is so CUTE!