Sunday, September 7, 2008

Blessing Day...

Today was a Wonderful Day!! This morning Chandler said to Aubri, "Aubri today is your special day!" and Aubri got this big smile and gave him a pleasant sigh of joy as though she knew what he was talking about.







What a Beautiful Child we have.

3 Generations...


In the days leading up to Aubri's blessing I kept finding myself asking heavenly father to remind Grandpa to bless Aubri with this or that, I actually had a LIST of things I would have liked Grandpa to say!! Even last night as I was blabbing off my list I suddenly stopped and said to Heavenly Father, WAIT, I probably should be saying, please remind Grandpa of the blessings YOU want Aubri to have, because I'm sure you know much better than I do what blessings this child will need in her life. Well Aubri's blessing was Beautiful! Grandpa did a wonderful job. How silly am I??

Our Beautiful Family...I couldn't be happier

I decided to bear my testimony today....wow I have not done that in a long time. At the start of the meeting the bishop gave a call out to all those who had not born their testimonies in a long time to take the opportunity to go ahead and do so today, well all I heard was "Natalie, it's time to get up there" I really was not going to do it until Chandler got up first. Then I was like, GREAT now I HAVE to do it...haha but I really am greatful for a husband who will show me the way. That was the first time I have heard Chandler's testimony, and I am so greatful for his testimony.
MUCH MUCH MUCH thanks to Aunt Val. This dress was more than I could have ever dreamed of. I absolutly LOVE it!! I can't say thank you enough. I love you.



Look at all these handsome men!! I am so lucky to have all of you in my life.


Traditional BIG family Photo. Thank you all for your support!! I love you all!!



I wanted to say sorry to those of you who may not have known about the blessing in advance. I really should have done some kind of invite, but call it lazy-ness (cause that's really what it is) as to why I did not.




5 comments:

Miss Brandy said...

Miss Natalie! Sounds like such a wonderful day! You are such a sweet mom! I would love to take Aubri's blessing photos. Let me know when you'd like to do it. Just e-mail me detailsutah@hotmail.com or give me a call. I am out of town this weekend and next, but at the beginning of next week I should be ok. Congratulation! I just love your family, I bet it was a beautiful day!

Tami said...

You have a great way with words! And a great family! You made me cry! Aubri looks beautiful, and no matter how much I would love to live in the Valley and attend all of my family things, I still felt the love down here in little old Logandale and I love you back. Thanks for sharing.

Tami said...

P.S. is that Devin in the pictures?

Trish Griffee said...

She looked so adorable in that "little" dress. It was a beautiful day for your little one!

Kari said...

I just clicked on the big picture of EVERYBODY and every single one of the little kids has the cheesiest smile! It is so funny, you should try it if you haven't already.