Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Game-ing....

As you all know, or might know, my husband loves games...not necessarily board games, although he is a fan of clue, but rather xbox, playstation, etc. We have 6 game-ing systems in our house which include; Xbox 360, playstation 2, our computer, game cube,playstation portable (PSP), and game boy advanced. Holy cow.

Although I think that many systems in one household is insane, it has been fun the past couple weeks. My uncle David has been coming over after work to play games with Chandler, and Adam came over the other night as well. I like having people over to play, it doesn't bug me as much when there are multiple players. It is so funny to watch the guys play, they can get so animated!

I am usually pretty laid back when it comes to Chandler and his games. It is his stress reliever, his get away. I try to be understanding with that cause I know how it feels to not have a stress releiver = not good. I am pretty proud of myself, I have only gotten mad once cause he kept playing eventhough dinner was done, I ate alone that night, he seemed to have temporarily lost the ability to press pause!! (luckily he regained that ability fast) Also, I have only banned ONE game from my home = World of Warcraft (internet version). Wives and mothers beware!! World of Warcraft will suck your husband and/or child into it and you will never hear from them again! Conversations will cease to exist OR they will revolve around what happened on WWC today, what his plans are for tonight while playing WWC, who he will team up with tonight on WWC, etc. It takes over their lives and nothing is more important than completing quest after quest. woof.

Well, I think I'm done for today...just thought I'd give my two cents on game-ing...I like it (for the most part)

P.S.
I go to the doctor tomorrow!! I'm excited, not for anything in particular, I just like going. :)

1 comment:

Trish Griffee said...

uh. I hate gaming systems. I'm glad Michael is not a big game system fan...actually no guy I've ever dated is...maybe because I grew up with my dad and brother always sucked in(I hate the WWC game). I do like the Wii though. I think the are fun for everyone.