Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Scrapbooking & Cancun...

I have been scrapbooking my brains out!!! Oh my goodness. I think that if I don't do it now then it won't get done for years! I am making the ABC's of Baby's 1st for me, 2 for Trish, and 1 for my friend that is due in July. I am having so much fun, and I jsut giggle at the pages when they are done. I have spent $ I didn't know I had, and some how am still within our budget! yay. I have been going to aunt Val's house a lot lately, my poor husband is neglected.

I actually am going to Val's this Saturday, the 9th, and all of you are invited!! So, if you wanna come let me know!! It will be fun to have lots of people there, and you don't necessarilly have to scrapbook, you can do whatever you want!

Anyways, so Chandler and I went down to Orem the other night to have dinner with his family, it was fun and I had a good time, then we started talking about how we are planning on going to Cancun again this year, I'm so ezcited, and I mentioned how we were going to take Aubri with us eventhough she will only be like 6 months by then, and Chandler's parents did not like that idea!! They are worried that she won't have a sufficient imune system by then and want me to leave her here. I hadn't even thought about that yet...so what do you all think?? Trish, are you still planning on taking Keija?? No I'm having doubts. lame, I thought it would be fun to have her there with us, and Chandler didn't want to take her in the first place, now I don't know if we Should take her, and then it's like well what about if I'm still nursing by then, and will I be able to even stand to leave her that long, a week can be a long time....

Oh well, back to work, and then more scrapbooking tonight. :)

3 comments:

Trish Griffee said...

yes I'm still taking Keija. Cancun is not like rural Mexico she will be fine as far as her immune system goes. You just need to check with her doctor before you leave to see if she needs any special shots.

And if you are breast feeding and you leave for a week you will not be when you get back...that could hurt to change on vacation.

Kari said...

It kind of worried me when you brought that up on Sunday. I would just ask your doctor when you go in for your appointment next week and see what he thinks. I'll also ask my pediatrician when we go in again in March.

If you do decide to leave her here, you can totally still use your breastmilk that you've stored. You can keep it in a deep freeze for up to 10 months. It's only good for about 5 days after it's been in the fridge, but as long as you had enough stored, you'd be totally fine. And you could still continue to pump when we're in Cancun to make sure you keep your milk supply up.

I think it'd be so hard to leave her for a week. I have a hard enough time leaving Jayci for a few hours! I mean, yeah, it's good to have some time with just Adam or to myself if I need to get something done, but I can't imagine leaving her for a whole week.

Tami said...

I never left my boys until Wyatt was 3, I have problems leaving my kids! Scrapbooking at Aunt Val's sounds fun I will be there! Ha Ha