Monday, February 25, 2008

I'd Like To Take A Moment...

...TO FREAK OUT!


I did not realize that tomorrow I will be 28 weeks!! Time is flying by and there is nothing I can do to stop it, no matter how hard I try...lame...

I have, however, somehow managed to, after 13 days, steal a moment to FINALLY post a blog. It's been killing me, and apparently Trish too :)


I have decided to decorate Aubri's room with ladybugs!! I found the cutest bedding and am going to match everything else accordingly.

This is a pic of the bedding I want to get!! I LOVE IT.

Anywho, well I better get back to renting apartments!

2 comments:

Tami said...

That is cute, I haven't ever seen a room in lady but, that will be a one and only. I am coming to Phillip's reception on the 22nd. I am excited to see you and your cute pregnant belly.

Trish Griffee said...

i love the lady bugs. My cousin did her little girls room like that too. I totally understand the freak outs of getting closer to your due date and I've been through this before.