Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's About Time...

I finally have a moment where I can sit down and blog!! Yay!!

I am 30 weeks along!!! I can't believe it...the count down is on! I went to the doctor the other day and he measured my belly, at my last visit I was a 24, now I'm a 33!! I feel like my belly grew overnight! I thought I was going to be lucky, yet again, and not have baby extremities pushing on my ribs...well Aubri has learned a new trick. For the last 3 days she has decided that my ribs are fun to play with, or maybe they are in her way, who knows...all I do know is that it HURTS!! My torso is so short the poor kid probably has no room to grow! My front is so heavy now that I rarely have any other option when sitting down than to slouch, which only worsens the situation for not only me but probably Aubri as well.

I must say that I do enjoy being able to feel her move A LOT, and now I can tell the difference between her moving her arms/legs and turning over or other things like that...Poor Chandler, he has yet to feel her move! 30 weeks and still nothing!!

I have found a new leasing agent, a resident here at my apartments. His name is Donald and I think he is going to be great! I can't wait till he is done training and I don't have to sit in this office all day!! Life will be wonderful :) We have decided that once I have the baby I will be working out of my apartment (since I now have a full time leasing agent) and there I can still manage my apartments over the internet only having to come down to the office occasionally to pick up payments, messages, etc. I'm excited to see how that goes.

I also have started decorating Aubri's room!! Chandler bought me the ladybug bedding and it is soooo cute!! I have hung several shelves and am getting excited to do more. Dad and Peggy are going to buy me the mattress for the crib so I can have it all ready!! I believe Mom and Aunt Val have decieded to throw my baby shower on Friday, April 4th. I don't know what time yet, and you all should be getting an invite soon!

Well I better get back to work!!!

1 comment:

Trish Griffee said...

Holy crap...only 10 more weeks..if you make it that far. So if you're shower is on the 4th now, any guesses on when they moved mine to?