Friday, March 21, 2008

It'S aBout TiMe!!...

I have been pregnant for almost 7 months now and my dear hubby, Chandler just felt our baby move in my belly two nights ago!! Chandler has been wanting so badly to feel this baby move, with no luck till now! It was cool, he was sooo excited. At first he thought he was just feeling his own heartbeat in his fingertips, and I was like, "no, that is your baby!!" then she kicked really hard at his arm. He was funny, his eyes just lit up, and he had this big grin. It was cute.

I however, am getting quite large. We were lying in bed the other night watching a movie and I was on my back, I could barely see over my belly and all the sudden it was "jumping"! I dont' know how else to explain it, it's like I can see now when she moves, it is the weirdest thing ever!! I like it though, I still can't believe I am going to have a baby in only a couple months!! Time has gone by sooo fast. I now am seeing my doctor every other week instead of every 4 weeks, and will start a lamaz class on April 3rd that goes until May 8th. Our baby room is almost complete, Chandler bought a cute little pink bookcase to go in her room (yes, he bought something pink) and I am painting some lady bugs and dragonflies to glue on it. I have also started to make scrapbook pages so they will be done before I have her. I'm getting excited!!

Well I better get back to work!

2 comments:

Trish Griffee said...

I can't believe you are that close. You could technically have that baby anytime after 36 weeks. Crazy!

Tami said...

You will make a great mommy- you are so cute, I love that you are getting all ready- pretty soon you will be sooo busy.