Saturday, April 26, 2008

Finally....

Ok, so I have FINALLY taken pictures of my ABC's of Baby's 1st mini scrapbook! The following is my personal book I did for Aubri....

Now, I am wanting to sell these books! (if anyone is interested) I charge $120.00 per book (book included) $100.00 (pages only). This breaks down to just under $4.00/page and $20.00 for the book. If you or someone you know would like a book I would be more than happy to make a personalized book. Any of the pages can easily be changed, like for example the 'Mexico' page can be a Movie, Mom, etc page, or the 'Disney' page can be a Doctor, Day, Delight, etc page. OR I can easily change out colors of pages, for example the 'Pet' page does not have to be brown, nor does it have to be dog themed. Books will be totally pesonalized! These books are 8x8 and have enough room for 1 or 2 pictures each, depending on how you place your actual pictures on the page. It takes me about 2-3 weeks to complete a book.

Anywho, enough selling....I'm going to IKEA to get Aubri a bookcase!! YAY

P.S. I redid the blog below so the two pictures are next to eachother, it's easier to see the drop...

2 comments:

Trish Griffee said...

I love these books...I think I still owe you $'s? Now I just need to actually find all Kk's pictures and print them off.

Kari said...

Cute! I LOVE my book, I think it is such a great idea to have these! You're so creative and awesome at this kind of stuff!