Thursday, June 12, 2008

Woo Hoo!!...

Yay!! I finally have the internet in my home! After only a year and a month we have the internet and cable TV...now I can blog more!!!!

I will "go back to work" this Monday...however I will be working out of my apartment, life is good.

For all of you who are wondering Aubri is doing great!! We are still working on getting on an actual schedule. She eats about every 3 hours and has 1 sleeping spell that lasts about 5 hours sometime during the day or night...it varies. She is so cute and is growing every day. I looked at her legs the other day and noticed some little rolls forming! I am so excited for her to get chubby! haha is that a good thing?? I want her to look like Jayci...She has giant legs and they are soooo cute I couldn't stop squeezing them last night when we went to Adam & Kari's house. Speaking of Jayci, she is getting so big!! Eating baby food and smiling and laughing! I can't believe she is 7 months now. Aubri will be 1 month tomorrow! Holy Cow!!!

The other day I went to Aunt Vals and my friend, (well, Sarah's friend, who also was my wedding planner) came over to take pictures of Aubri. She took some amazing shots and I totally love them!! You can see some of them on her blog at www.1dialtone.blogspot.com. she is the coolest and is so talented in so many areas!!

Well, Sarah, I must thank you a million!! I LOVE THE MOBY!!! I have not used it a ton, but I have been using more and more lately. We walked to church last Sunday and I had her in the Moby all day, it was wonderful! So thanks a bunch!!!

well, sorry this blog is so short, but I have a hungry baby I must feed!

2 comments:

Tami said...

She is a red head and brown eyes? Gorgeous- Very cute! I am glad you have internet at home now so that you can share more and we can see pictures! Thanks

Sprack Attack said...

Natalie - I am so glad you got some pictures up. She is a beautiful baby.