Sunday, October 5, 2008

Delictable Dinner...

Well, I don't know if I would use delectable, but it was pretty darn good!!! I made sweet-n-spicy pork, steamed veggies (thanks Kari), and garlic pasta. The pork was amazing, I think I could have maybe cooked it a little longer, but it was juicy and de-lish.

I never knew I had it in me to cook quite well if I do say so myself, apparently I am a good recipe follower. :) I got this particular recipe from the biggest loser cookbook, pg 161. If you want the recipe, let me know...I just don't feel like writing it all out right now.

Speaking of the biggest loser, I have FINALLY been going to the gym!! Yay! I don't know if I have lost weight yet, but I weigh tomorrow, so I guess we'll see. I better go to bed so I can get up and go to the gym tomorrow... Night!!

4 comments:

Kari said...

It was excellent! Thanks for dinner. I hope your banana bread turned out good too!

Miss Brandy said...

Looks soooo good!

We have the studio anytime after 5 pm on Thursday. I hope that works for you! Let me know 473-6039. Hope your house stuff is going well too!

Miss Brandy said...

Come on girlie, I need new posts from you. I'm dying to know about your house!

Angelkisses said...

WOW! Natalie! It is fun to see and read about your adult life. Sometimes I have a hard time picturing you as a big girl lol Aubri is soooo cute!! I can't wait to see pics of your new home and decorating! LOVE YOU!!!