Monday, October 27, 2008

House Information...

Finally...I know! I'm sorry, I have been extremely busy with moving and all... :)

As of Saturday, October 25, 2008 The Cook Family officially are living in Orem Utah!! I absolutly LOVE my house!! I will post pics soon, I am still painting Aubri's Room. It is going to be so stinkin' cute!! We did the top half a light green, (Thank you Rachael) and the lower half is going to be Red Beadboard. I am so excited to get it all done. The only other thing we did to the house was paint our room. My house is a mess right now, but we are working hard on getting it all put together. If any of you would like to come help me decorate you are More than welcome to come over anytime! :)

Other than moving, life has been the same old, same old. Aubri has finally been consistantly sleeping through the night!! She will go to bed around 9-10pm and wake up at 8am on the dot. She is such a good baby. She is getting big, we started feeding her real food last week, I think she likes the food but is not too crazy about the spoon. Aubri has done surprisingly well with the move and all, no disruption in her sleeping pattern at all! The thing that has been hard is she has been spending a lot of time away from us. We had my mother in law watch her a couple days while I painted and my mother another couple days, and my sister in law the other days.

well, I need to get back to work, I will post pictures in a few days.

2 comments:

Tami said...

New houses are always exciting and when they are put together even more exciting!

Trish Griffee said...

I will come over and help one of these days. I thought I would have gotten over there before now:)