Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Game Of Tag...

So, I got tagged...

My 7 random Facts...

1) I LOVE it when people trip and fall. I don't know why, but it gives me so much satisfaction. I used to watch people fall on the ice on the Quad at USU....

2) I get major anxiety when I have to speak in front of people...

3) I am deathly afraid of Spiders and Dentists...

4) I am the most organized disorganized person you may ever meet...

5) I don't like beans or peas simply because of the texture...

6) I am a people watcher...

7) I still wish upon the first star I see at night...

I now am tagging...

1) Trish

2) Kari

3) Rachael

4) Mrs. Beck

5) Andrea

6) Tammy

7) Karissa

Have fun!

1 comment:

Miss Brandy said...

I love the tripping and falling comment. Especially at USU, where people wear shorts and berks in the dead of winter!!