Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Its Beginning To Look Alot Like....

CHRISTMAS!!!!
And oh how excited am I?!!? ILove Christmas time, it's just so fun!! I can't wait to go skiing, and sledding, and hang lights and decorate my tree!! YAY
Here is the front of my house. (Picture taken this morning as it is the first major snow fall of the season!)

This is my back yard. Kinda reminds me of Grandma & Grandpa's back yard cause of that huge tree :). You can't see it now, but all along the tree line you can see Utah Lake. It is amazing!

My poor tired Kitty Kat, Trick or Treat-ing is hard work. If this costume looks familiar to you...It should! Kailye wore it when she was a baby!! Lucky for us Keija is too big for it, so Thanks Trish for lending it to us, she was adorable!!!


We went and got our pumpkins!! So much fun, and that place had big ol' fatties!! The best kind.



How about this... LOL Aubri's first taste of Rice Cereal!! It was hilarious and all over her! I think she hated the spoon more than the food. Every time the spoon came close to her face this is what she did. Lucky she likes to take baths!!

So much is going on lately, Aubri is growing up fast. She automatically rolls over when put down and is trying with all her might to get up on all 4's. She grunts and puts her face down and tries to get up on her knees, it's funny. She also has been sitting up very well. She cant get to a sitting position on her own, but when we sit her up she can hold her own for a while before tipping over. I absolutly love being a mom!
Well, I am still trying to get my house put away, so as soon as it is done, I will post pics of the inside, until then I hope this will tide you over! :)


4 comments:

Alysha said...

Now that is just too cute! Love the face and the mess!

Trish Griffee said...

That face is priceless!

Tami said...

What fun! She makes a cute kitty cat! I bet you're a very good Mom and snow- when I am there for thanksgiving I wanted to see the fall colors, I guess we will see. I guess being there will be what matters.

Miss Brandy said...

Your house looks awesome! How fun. I would love to do your pictures. Call me when you get back from sunny Mexico (you lucky devil) and I should know by then when we can get a time in the studio. If all 3 of you come I'll give you a deal on the price.

Thanks!