Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Long Time No Talk....

...and I'm sorry.

So much has been happening in our lives that I have not had the time to update this thing.

First things first, we went on an awesome vacation to Cancun Mexico for a week with all our family, and it was a blast!!!



Second, I have finally been getting my house put together, I got our living room all cute, and My kitchen for the most part, I am still working on Aubri's room, Our room, and the office. Hopefully it will happen soon. AND I'll have pictures soon as well.
Third, The AMAZING Mrs. Brandy Dial, Photog Phenom did the cutest photo shoot of Aubri, Maddie, and Kayson. (Maddie and Kayson are the children of two of my friends.)


This is the cutest Picture of Aubri in her Blessing Dress!! And it still totally Fits her!!!

I LOVE this picture too, I think I love them all, actually I know I love them all! I can't say thank you enough to Aunt Val for this beautiful dress!!!

Aubri's 1st Christmas outfit, I thought it was cute!

This cunk of Baby is Maddison Lilly Spencer. She is 4 months Old and is the daughter of my friend Tashina. She is so stinkin' cute!!

And this is Kayson Alex Desposorio. He is 3 months old and is the son of my other friend Sophia.

these are the cutest pictures ever!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

Well, I am supposed to be getting internet at our house some time next week, so I'll be able to post more once again. have a good one!

2 comments:

Miss Brandy said...

I am so relieved that you like them!!! It was a pleasure, pure pleasure to do it for you guys and those adorable babies! Thank-you, thank-you thank-you.

Tami said...

What a cute baby you have!