Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Look Back...

...at 2008.
Since today is the last day of 2008 I thought it would be fun to take a look back. This year has been one of the most eventful years thus far for our small family.

This picture was taken on Mother's day/our Wedding Anniversary. We were married 1 year this day and two days later had our Beautiful....Aubri Jean Cook. Born on May 13, 2008 at 12:45am. We are so happy to have Aubri in our lives and LOVE being parents!

This was taken at my baby shower the Friday before Aubri was born, you can tell I was ready to POP! 3 of my friends in this picture have since had babies! (from the left) Sophia had her baby boy, Kason on September 4th, Tashina had her baby girl, Maddison, on July 17th, Suvi is currently serving a mission in Chile, and Ashley just had her baby girl, I don't know the name yet, yesterday December 30th. How Crazy!! Speaking of babies, 2008 brought a lot of them! Michael had a baby girl, Keija, on July 20th. Rachel had her baby girl on October 12th.

We did so many things as a family but this had to be one of my favorite! I love the circus and it was so fun to take Aubri and see her reactions to everything that was going on! Thank you dad for taking us!

I never thought this would have happened in 2008, but having a house of our own has been amazing! I absolutly LOVE it!
One of the most relaxing times of 2008 came with a vacation to Cancun, Mexico. At first we were nervous taking Aubri to Mexico at 6 months old, but it was SO fun, and went off without a hitch. THANK YOU Dad for taking us!!!


Christmas is my Favorite time of year. It was so fun having a child of my own to spoil. She was so cute ripping and eating the wrapping paper off her gifts. This is one of my favorites from my mom, the "bunny outfit" from A Christmas Story. (my favorite christmas movie)

2008 was a wonderful year, scrapbooking, blogging, growing with my family, loving my husband and learning how marriage works, being a mom, and everything else, I wouldn't change a thing.
After all that I thought I would leave you with the last picture taken this year (unless I take some before midnight)...enjoy

leave her alone for a moment to get clothes after a bath and this is what I find! Hilarious.
May you have a happy new year!!!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

You're so cute! I love your Year in Review post. And Suvi's in Chile? Good for her! I think I saw this picture posted several months ago, but I didn't recognize her or Ashley. Yikes. Tell them both hi for me if you get a chance!

Angelkisses said...

What a fun blog to end the year with!! I miss you and love that I can stay in touch here!!