Friday, December 19, 2008

Rudolph the Red-Nosed....

Reindeer!!!All the cute reindeer in my life!

This is what I saw this morning, a winter wonderland FINALLY!!
This is what it usually looks like in my back yard, simply amazing!

My tastey creation!! Chocolate somthered rice crispy treats = yummy.


unfortunatly this is what my kitchen looks like when I venture into cooking....


Poor guy cannot come into the kitchen with out having a heart attack. His famous words to me.. "Natalie, a good cook cleans up as they go" well, I guess I'm an ok cook, cause I have tried, really, but so far no luck. At least he likes what comes of it when I do cook... :)


Finally I have pictures of our house, as you will see we still have a lot of work to do, but I promised :) This is our little bathroom, the toilet is off to the right in a little nook.


Aubri's room is so cute, just a little left to do. Also we no longer have blue tape holding up the chair rail, my wonderful husband nailed it up two days ago.

Our living room/dining area (what you see when you walk in the front door.)
Our lives have been a little crazy with not working full time, but we have ben lucky to be able to work with my mom and dad. Chandler is close to getting his Real Estate License he starts his in-class hours Monday, he is excited for that. I am learning the business of billing and collections, I kind of did this when we were working at the apartments but just not to this degree, so far I like it :)
Well happy holidays to everyone!


1 comment:

Alysha said...

First things first, that dessert looks positively, deliciously decadent! And your home looks beautiful. I am enjoying the snow at my mom's right now, but excited to go back to my warm so cal weather!