Tuesday, January 29, 2008

24 Weeks...

As of today, January 29, 2008 I am officially 24 weeks along in my pregnancy, assuming all the dates are correct. I'm pretty excited about this, however I am also nervous. I am going for a natural child birth and have yet to take any classes, or made any plans on giving birth naturally. The only baby things we have are a crib, 1 package of #1 diapers, between 10-15 outfits, baby books, 1 can of formula, and the crib aquarium mom got us for Christmas. I am all of the sudden feeling pressed for time. it's weird, I feel like the baby is going to be here in no time and I don't have the slightest idea what I'm going to do about work, babysitters, etc. I think I'm actually having anxiety just thinking about it all right now!

Woof.

Anyway, I am also making these baby scrap books (ABC's of Babies 1st) for Trish and I, and can I just say, I LOVE them!!! I made one for Kari, that I also love, however, with my new criket this whole thing has been sooo much easier and cheaper!! Since I'm doing 3 books all at once I've only gotten to letter E, and am now working of F. Trish- I hope you like the Disney one, I did KK & Keija's with all the princesses!! I thought KK would like that. :) As for Aubri's keepsake box, I have not added anything to it since the last pictures, lame I know.

Well, fatigue is setting in and I am bored out of my mind, guess I'll do some work....blah

5 comments:

Trish Griffee said...

yeah the whole babysitter thing doesn't get any more fun. I'd tell that husband to start working somewhere else so you can stay home. I already told Michael I'm not working anymore after this one. Okay he'd rather I quit now but someone has to actually pay bills and stuff.

Kari said...

Yes, I COMPLETELY understand the babysitter situation. I honestly have NO ONE here to watch Jayci when Adam and I both need to be gone. That's right. Ok, maybe one friend, but that's it. I SO want to quit and be with her all the time. Plus, she likes me. She has been a little fussy lately when I leave, and by fussy I mean crying...a lot...and Adam doesn't handle it as well as I do.

Your pregnancy is going by fast. (easy to say when I'm not the one who's pregnant, right?) These next 11 weeks are going to be fun! Your belly is going to get so much bigger and you'll be able to feel her moving all the time. I'm so excited to meet your little baby.

Kari said...

Ok, I promise I'm not stupid. I thought I read that you were 29 weeks along, so don't think that I can't do math by talking about these next 11 weeks when it's really 16. HAHA!

Angelkisses said...

Natalie!!!! Congrats!! I didn't even know you were pregos! I remember at the last wedding we went to I think it was Rachels that you weren't planning it for a while! I am soooo happy for you!! Do you know if it's a boy or a girl? You are going to be a fantastic Mom!! I love you!! Karissa

Sarah said...

I can't believe you are over half way, I am so excited for you! You are so creative, your daughter will love all the things you are creating for her!!