Thursday, April 24, 2008

BELLY!!...

My Belly Has Dropped!







The picture above is at 34 weeks and the picture below is at 36 weeks, to really tell you gotta look at the bottom of my belly area, its crazy!! AND it's only 2 weeks between the two pics!! I can really feel this down in my pelvis today, I cant close my legs and I have to really really waddle when I walk, it's insane!


We went to the doctor yesterday, he said that everything looked good and that the baby's head is in a good position. Pray that she won't decide to change positions, we really can't afford a c-section! :) We are getting really really excited! We now will be seeing the doctor every week until she is born. Her room is coming along quite well, we bought some closet organizers at IKEA so I got a lot put away, all we need now is a bookcase and a bassenette/playpin.


I can't believe it's really soo soon, I never would have imagined that I would be married and have a baby at the age of 22, well actually 21 if you want to be techincal...anyway it all is quite surreal sometimes.


Well I gotta get back to work!

2 comments:

Trish Griffee said...

You have started to drop...your belly looks cute. I totally understand the surreal feeling...at 22 I had a 3 year old and had been married for two years. I had been dating Michael for 4 years by that point...oh man I'm starting to feel old.

I will pray for regular delivery for you...and a small little baby.

Tami said...

Yeah!- I can't wait to see her- and the money I sent can help with whatever you have left to get-
love you