Thursday, September 25, 2008

So Much...

...has gone on around here lately!!

First, at Aubri's last docotor's appointment, he said she was just fine on her weight and a little short, like her mother but hopefully not that bad. :) Soon after that we put her in her own room to sleep and she is doing great! I still am working on putting up pictures and some other things so when I'm done I will post pics.

Second, Chandler and I are finally looking for a house down in Utah County!! We have seen a couple we like and are going to look at a few more in a couple days. I am so excited to be back down there around lots of family!! We just love that area and want to be back asap.

Third, I have started cooking at home! I bought a cook book and bought ingredients and I actually am doing half good at it! Currently I am making lemon chicken and it should be done in about 5 min, we'll see how it turns out....

Other than that we have just been doing the usual, raising a baby and working our tails off!

3 comments:

Tami said...

Sounds good! Like Sarah says "the life I never knew I wanted"

Trish Griffee said...

yav for you moving down here!!! Now if we could only get Adam & Kari to do the same?...and I have loads of cook books if you get sick of yours! I don't use them much..I go to cooks.com and look stuff up...super easy!

Miss Brandy said...

Sounds wonderful Natalie! I'm the worst cook. I just don't enjoy it like some. Jason also spoiled me by taking us out to eat so often.

You should be able to get a great house down here at the moment, good luck and how exciting!