Monday, September 29, 2008

Circus Fun...

That's right, we went to the CIRCUS!!! It was so much fun!!!

The elephants were so cool!! Almost the best part...
This one really skipped as it walked!!

My brother is SOOO excited! lol


Aubri is a slobber monster!!
our cute family!




Jayci really was smiling..
Aubri was so into the circus, she just sat and stared the entire first half! She fell asleep during the intermission for a minute. We really had a fun time, it was a lot better than I remember as a kid. I love the trapeze people the best.




So this is the jumper I told about. Aubri LOVES it!! I think she will like it more when she can reach the floor with both feet and can turn around to the different stations herself. but it works for now. :)

Now for the BIG NEWS!! My husband and I have finally bought a HOUSE!!! woohoo!! We found the cutest house in Orem, it's close to Michael & Trish and Chandler's brother and parents!! I am so excited!! We should be moving around the end of October! It happened really fast. The house was listed on the 25th, we went to see it on the 26th, put an offer on the house the 27th, the owners countered and we accepted on the 28th! Now we just have to get approved for the loan and get the inspections done and close the deal!!! I am so excited to be back down in Utah County, I love it there!

So ya, that's how my weekend went, pretty sweet eh?

6 comments:

Sprack Attack said...

That is so exciting, congratulations on the new house. I am glad it worked out so perfectly.

Tami said...

What an exciting weekend! I love your circus pictures and how exciting about the house! Send a picture when you can

Miss Brandy said...

I want that jumper! More importantly, you've been tagged! See my blog.

Sarah said...

she is soooooo cute & I LOVE YOUR EARRINGS !!!!

Dianna said...

Natlie, Thank you, for sending me the blog address. I've never been on a blog before :-)
I called and left you a message months ago and tried your mom but the only number I have has been turned off.
Also, sent a baby present to you and Adam (never heard if he got it) and had one for Michael but no one called with his address so now I know present for baby is too small. Maybe you could advise.
Love your "blog" am not sure what "blog" means-funny huh?
Please e-mail me diannabenson@cox.net or call
Love you, Aunt Dianna

Dianna said...

Oh, forgot to tell you how wonderful it is you have a new home. Wow! It's so nice and I know you are having fun decorating and cooking!!
How terrific I'm soooo happy for you and Chandler.