Friday, January 18, 2008

Baby Creations!...

Ok, so I went to Michael's (the craft store) last night and bought a TON of cute paper for the ABC's of my firsts' for my baby, and for Trish...by the way, do you want one for Keija now?? So I really need to get scrapbooking!!! I'm glad I know for sure it's a girl, cause now I can start it before the baby comes. Anywho, while I was shopping I found this box that you can decorate, and so I bought it for Aubri (my baby) and am going to make it a freakin' cute keepsake box!! I made one for myself when I was living in logan going through all that crap and I loved it, so now I'm way excited and I think it will turn out cute. I'll put up some pics of the progress of the box and if you like it I can help you make one or I can make one for a present....or if you have ideas on how to approve my box, I'd love to hear them!

Ok, so I keep thinking about the cute pictures I want to take of Jayci, Aubri, and Keija...let me know what you think. 1) All babies in the grass or on a blanket, diaper only, with a bunch of jewlery, black and white. My mom has some of me like this and it's cute, I think it would be way cute with all the girls. 2) I cant remember the others right now...I've been doing that lately, forgetting a lot...anyway, I'll write about them tomorrow...

Oh, so I though this was funny...Chandler, my wonderful Husband, is afraid that the house is going to become a pink-fest when Aubri arrives. So, to prevent the "pink problem", he is going to ask everyone to not buy pink outfits any more. hahahahahaha how naive he is. We like the light greens and yellows, (her room will be these colors) however I am not opposed to pink. He is too funny, he says, well they can just buy purple, green, orange, etc. I still laughed and said "good luck buddy". So, when Chandler asks YOU not to buy pink, just smile and maybe giggle to yourself, thinking "good luck buddy" and if you decide to buy something pink, it's ok, we will LOVE everything we receive, pink or not. My husband is great...apparently he needs a boy next. :)

P.S.
I love to blog now, Trish, Kari, you guys got me hooked!! Thanks :)

1 comment:

Kari said...

I'm glad you're hooked! I am too. It's addicting.

I wanna make a cute photo/memory box! You'll have to show me yours and tell me how to make one.