Thursday, January 17, 2008

Stuff...

So, ok I FINALLY got my blog looking better, and I figured out how to add links to my peeps...

Can I just say how bored I am right now?? I want to be home decorating my baby's room and the rest of my house. I really want to move back to the Orem area. Probably won't happen anytime soon, but I'll still wish, all I know is that my kid won't be going to school in SLC.

Oh, mom came up to my house last night! It was way fun, we just talked and I made dinner. I think we all need to spend more time with her, she is lonely. I would have invited you all, (Kari & Trish) but I only have 2 chairs for my table and seating in my house is minimal at the moment. We need to have a game night at Adam & Kari's again, that was fun!

Ok, I gotta work. Love you all!!

2 comments:

Trish Griffee said...

I say we rotate the monthly family home evening night. We'll take it next time...however it will be pizza night because there is no feeding that many people in my kitchen.

And your mom is lonely, that is why Michael and I always invite her to dinner if we're down there and try and stop by all the time. i really think we should get her dating.

Kari said...

I agree with the FHE rotation. That would be fun!

I must admit, Adam and I aren't good at visiting your mom. But I'm honestly going to blame Adam because I have told him we should go down and visit her and he never wants to drive to Provo. I also agree that we should get her dating! She needs to have someone!