Monday, January 14, 2008

Pregnancy...





Well Trish, here are the pics I promised you...enjoy! And don't mind my cheesy smiles....
Ok, sorry it's been a while, I'm still getting used to this whole blog thing...I still can't figure out how to add someone's blog to my page....

Anywho, well I had my 1st real discomfort of pregnancy the other day. I was dying!! I want to say that I was having cramps, however "cramp" just isn't the right word for what I was feeling. After more than half the day of lying down crying I finally gave up and went to the doctor, just to find out that I have a bladder infection. ~I'm not sure if this topic is good to talk about but O well~ Anyways, I'm feeling better now after downing cranberry juice and good ol' H2O, and taking some antibiotics. My belly is getting bigger and bigger as the days go by (see the pics below), I also am able to feel my baby a lot more than I have in the past, I'm excited for when Chandler can feel her on the outside! I must say, this is a WEIRD feeling!! And there is really no other way to describe it other than a baby moving inside of you! haha and 1/2 the population is (physically) unable to understand what you are going through!! woof.

Speaking of baby stuff, I get to go back to the doctor Wednesday the 16th. At this appointment we get to do the big Ultra Sound, where we confirm it's a girl, do all the measurements, etc. I'm excited!! Chandler keeps saying, "I'm gonna laugh when they tell us it is a boy..." I dont' think that will happen, however that would be funny.

4 comments:

Trish Griffee said...

Michael is still hoping for a boy on our end too. Really ours is a girl. I'm excited all of our girla will be so close together.

Kari said...

You look so cute! I love pregnant bellies!

Tami said...

You are very cute! Congrats on having a girl, something we haven't figured out how to do.

Katie said...

You are darling!

Warning: Unsolicited Advice Given With Good Intentions Ahead! Nat, if you're in that much pain, you need to see a doctor immediately, or at least call a nurse and talk to her. Especially with cramping. That can be a sign of pre-term labor. I'm glad that it was "only" a bladder infection, but you've got to pay attention to your body, insurance or not.

Hugs!