Thursday, January 3, 2008

My First Blog

Well, I've done it...I have finally created a blog, after numerous comments from my 2 beautiful sisters-in-law urging me to do it...here you go.

I really have no idea what to write in this thing, so I'll just blabber till I come up with something good (hopefully).

As you all know, I am quite pregnant, apparently to someone I look as though I should be having twins...sad. However, today I THINK I have been feeling my baby move around, it's exciting and frustrating at the same time because I smile and get happy, then I think what if I am smiling like a fool at absolutely nothing!? weird! My next doctor's appointment is coming up, January 16, 2008! At this appointment we get to do the big ultrasound, look at the baby, do all the measurements, and confirm that it really is a girl! I'm excited, but I'm worried I'll forget to have my bladder full when I go. It seems as though that is a big deal, they threatened me that if it's not full when I go in, then they will have to reschedule...RUDE! oh well.

I cannot believe it's 2008 already!! Time really does fly by these days, working at the apartments does not help either, days run into nights, and I never know where my weekends go without me. However, overall I have enjoyed working here. New experiences, new people, more stuff to put on my resume. Plus free rent and utilities!! Ba-Bam!! I scored on that one.

well, I'm super tired, and since I have no Internet at my apartment yet (resident's apparently are stiff on their wireless here...lame) I am at work after hours and I'm going to go home.

Kari....Trish....I hope this satisfies your hunger for me to have a blog. Let me know what else I should do on here to improve. Love you both tonzzz!!!

6 comments:

Trish Griffee said...

yea!! you have a blog.

Kari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kari said...

Ok, I misspelled a word in my last comment so I deleted it! Anyway...woohoo, I'm so glad you have a blog! You will love it, guaranteed. It's such an easy way to journal things...without actually journalling.

Tami said...

I think it is a very good way to share with family, especially since mine family is scattered.

Katie said...

Hey Natalie! I'm excited to read about what's new with you and your family. I've missed you!

Sarah said...

Yes,I am glad you have a blog and that Trish had a link to it!!